Cocky (ft Gucci Mane, PeeWee Longway, more) - "My Granny House" [Mixtape]

COCKY

"My Granny House" [Mixtape]

Click Here to Download

my granny house cover
Name Logo trans
 
Self Made trans
Kentucky rapper Cocky releases his mixtape My Granny House hosted by DJ Slikk. The tape contains features with Peewee Longway, Johnny Cinco, and Gucci Mane and production from Zaytoven.
Playlist:
01. DJ Slikk Intro
02. Cocky Checks In
03. Cop Flip Repeat
04. Fast
05. Orange (Ft. Gucci Mane) [Prod. By Zaytoven]
06. Year Round
07. Strange Noises (Skit)
08. Deep Thought
09. Greendot
10. Words From Wolf
11. First 48 (Ft. PeeWee Longway) [Prod. By Zaytoven]
12. All I Wanna Do
13. F*ck Me Like (Ft. Gwak Mane & Hoppo)
14. Let It Go (Ft. Johnny Cinco) [Prod. By Zaytoven]
Download Play
15. Where I'm From
16. Lose Focus
17. On My Keith Sweat Shit
18. Petty
19. Push My Music
20. My Nigg*z In The Room
21. DJ Slikk Outro
______________________________________________________
Twitter: @IbeCocky
Instagram: @Ibecocky
www.IbeCocky.com
Business Inquiries:
ibecocky@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment