Devin Michael - One That Got Away (R&B for Cuffing Season) FEEDBACK & SUPPORT PLEASE!!!!(DJ Pack)

DEVIN MICHAEL 
********************
It's Cuffing Season!!!
Get This In Rotation
ASAP!!!
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT PLEASE!!!!!
   

FOR BOOKINGS CONTACT
KIMBERLY WILLIAMS
  
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to my DJ Family- Thank you for opening the BLAST.
Can you please give me some feedback along with club and mixshow
SUPPORT
on this track.
Please fill out questions below.
  
1. A. I like, and will test in my club set and/or on my mixshow 
     B. I dislike - I will not support at this time  
C. I need to listen again to see if I like the track   Answer:____________
  
2. How many of the club's you currently DJ in have Video Mixing?_________________  
   
  
3. How many times a night are you playing this new track at your Club or on your Mixshow?________________

 
THANK YOU!! for taking the time out of your busy day to listen to the music and giving me your honest feedback.  I will be reaching out to everyone i know on this list to build the relationship, please feel free to do the same thing via a call, txt, aim/yim, and/or email, and if you have any DJS/MDS/PDS you know this blast will benefit and/or needs to be in their inbox go ahead and forward it to them and be sure to tell them to sign up for my blast!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment