Recap of V.A.I.N (@itsVAIN) at Demp Week

V.A.I.N.(Verbal Assault Is Nasty ) is a rap recording artist who was born and raised in Queens, NYC. Vain grew up under the musical influences of his parents, who were lifelong musicians, and the rich hip hop environment of NYC In an effort to expand his fan base and overall exposure he has recently begun touring the south, ensuring that his presence is known.

itsvain

VAIN has a catalog of over 500 Hip hop songs, and numerous mixtapes. He's had the privilege of collaborating with many other talented artists in the industry on songs/videos including: Lil Mo (Break Up 2 Make Up), Slim from 112 (All the Good Girls), Fabolous & Ryan Leslie (Good Lovin') Jim Jones (Show Off), Red Cafe (All Ghetto video NSFW) & DJ Jazzy Joyce (I Love It - which reached #87 on Urban Mediabase Top 100).

To start 2016 off in a major and promote his new single "Hello", V.A.I.N traveled to Tallahassee, FL to invade the 19th Annual Demp Week.

V.A.I.N & DJ Demp V.A.I.N & DJ Demp

For those unfamiliar with Demp Week. It is a week long birthday celebration of none other than the infamous DJ Demp. Legends such as The Nappy Roots, Lil’ Flip, Yo Gotti, Lil’ Jon & the East Side Boyz, 112, Twista, movie maven Lisa Raye, George Clinton, Trick Daddy, Juvenile, Field Mob, Rick Ross, the OG Bigga Rankin, So So Def, the FUBU owners have all come to T-town over the years to enjoy and participate in various events. This year V.A.I.N was able to make his mark and add his name to the list of legends.

Bigga Rankin & V.A.I.N

Bigga Rankin & V.A.I.N


This years festivities included a special advance screening of Ice Cube & Kevin Hart's new movie 'Ride Along 2' , Elora Mason brought her fabulous FESummit showcase back to Tallahassee, only this year as a part of Demp Week.

V.A.I.N & TJ Chapman

V.A.I.N & TJ Chapman

Friday the weekend officially kicked off with DJ Demp hosting a Meet & Greet for legendary DJ Scream and later in the afternoon a celebrity basketball game for charity, that V.A.I.N. himself participated in. Check out the footage below.

Saturday was no different, V.A.I.N started the day off with DJ Demp's Anti-Bully Rally at the Jack McLean Community Center, another successful charity event for DJ Demp and #DempWeekXIX

V.A.I.N and the kids in attendance at DJ Demp's Anti-Bully Rally

V.A.I.N and the kids in attendance at DJ Demp's Anti-Bully Rally

Some of the other notable events and activities for V.A.I.N included hitting the stage at one of Tallahassee's infamous venues, The Moon. Where he had the privilege to open for Yo Gotti performing his new hit single "Hello", at DJ Demp's official birthday celebration.

He also had the privilege of being interviewed at FAMU'S own 90.5FM 'The Flava'.
V.A.I.N. at FAMU's 90.5FM - The Flava V.A.I.N. at FAMU's 90.5FM - The Flava

He's had videos and music featured on MTV Jams, BET, World Star Hip Hop and more. His music has nationwide air play including support from NYC’s own Power 105.1 & Hot 97.

V.A.I.N 'Hello' Cover

V.A.I.N 'Hello' Cover

Currently Vain has released his ‘Million Dollar Dreams’ mixtape with numerous hit singles including ‘Hello’ produced by famed producer Vakseen. Checkout V.A.I.N current single "Hello" via Virdiko below:

Connect with VAIN

Twitter: @itsvain

Instagram: @itsvain

Facebook: ItIs Vain

Website: www.itsvainsworld.wordpress.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment