Spotlight on Amar Mohan (@Amarmc_Music)

ABU DHABI – Everybody is special in this world and nobody should ever feel left out.

That’s the message behind the music of new artist Amar Mohan – a young 22-year-old up-and-coming artist who hails from the far reaches of Abu Dhabi.

Since the age of 14, when he first became serious about music, Mohan’s mission has been to help put a smile on others’ faces as they listen to his music.

“All I ever wanted to do my whole life was just to sing and entertain people,” he said. “My dream is to get signed into a record label so I can improve and make better music and I can bring my creativity into writing better songs with more help from people in the industry.”

Self-described as a classical R&B and pop artist, Mohan said much of his musical influence comes from other artists such as Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber, Justin Timberlake and Jason Derulo. He said their dedication to the work necessary to make it as an international superstar is inspiring and something that he hopes to model his own career after.

“They have all worked so hard to come up, even after facing so much hardship,” Mohan said. “They still keep believing that they can reach the top, no matter what. They have always taught me to never stop what I’m doing – to keep working until you succeed.”

The first step toward making his dreams come true and following in the footsteps of his idols comes in the form of his new single, “When It’s You and I.” The song is about making people understand the importance of calling a loved one when in need and trying to make them understand the special feeling you get when you know you’re really special to them.

Click [Here] To Stream

It’s about a guy who is waiting for his loved one to message him back,” Mohan said. “He believes in her love and he knows that love is so powerful that it can change the world. It’s just like saying one call from your loved one can just brighten up your whole day – and what makes it even better is knowing that a message is coming, and all of the excitement and happiness that comes from that anticipation. It’s a feeling that’s irreplaceable. I was really inspired to write this song because when I sing this song to people I want them to feel like I’m singing for them. I want everyone listening to this song to feel special.

“I want to write songs about the deepest feelings that I have gone through in life,” he said. “Writing songs always helps me to understand that things always happen for a reason and I want to make people understand the value of feelings that we go through in life. Music can help people understand the meaning of life and what it can do to change the world and make it a better place.”

To sample the new single, visit Mohan’s Soundcloud page. Mohan also plays guitar on many of his tracks, and fans can see his musical abilities on his YouTube page. Fans can also follow him on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to find out more about his music and stay up to date about upcoming live shows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment